MainStreetMadison.com Homepage
Advertise on MSM
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Street Madison > All Things Madison
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Principal Matt Gray

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SixThirtySeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Principal Matt Gray
    Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 10:05am
Originally posted by LHelton

637 - sent you a PM.

Approve

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago
FBBWMOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FBBWMOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2012 at 12:35pm
I have to personally say, I think this is sooo sad for Mr. Gray. I too believe there is alot more to the story then we are all getting. My expeirence with him was nothing but outstanding. I seen a principal who really cared about the kids in his school.Sure he may have been a little stern, but My personal opinion, a principal should be. I have heard so many different stories on this since last year and I personally think people add in what they want on both sides, but I will say this, we have alot more behavior problems in the school then people realize . I see even kids as young as 1st grade acting way out of control and I can assure you nothing is ever done at home and then it is left up the teachers, school staff, and principal to try and handle these kids. All I know is I hate to see Mr. Gray go. I would have loved for him to be my childs principal for the rest of his elementary school years. I wish Mr. Gray luck and I hope he gets a job where his school and community will support and welcome him.
nascarmom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nascarmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2012 at 8:10am
I agree FBBWMOM.....but I must say I have been told by some parents that their kids  have be yelled at and not a normal yelling, cause they were ACCUSED of doing something....by Mr.Jackson....I guess military style is what they have told me.....said he is a wolf in sheeps clothing behind closed doors, and they had meeting with him where he wanted to argue with the dads, and I am not talking about troubled teenagers....I'm talking about straight A children here.....I have also heard teachers yelling, voices carry in that school building...but we as parent don't know what has happened that day to get the teacher to that point...just like with Mr Gray WE DONT KNOW WE WERENT there, we can only assume.....and that is why I am sticking to this.....there is a lot more to this story wither from YORK thats not being told or by the school....somewhere things dont add up....and its more than its cheaper to not fire him....and pay him from home......it all smells fishy fishy to me just sayin
Treeburn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Treeburn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 10:57pm
By now, it seems like all of you would be wise to the heartless manner in which things get done at Madison, instead of drinking the Koolaid in big gulps.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234